Headquartered in the Isle of Man, the International Contract Engineering (ICE) group is one of Europe's largest independent naval architecture and marine engineering consultants. We have been in business for more than 45 years and have designed several hundred ships and numerous offshore platforms.
We offer a full range of high quality, cost-effective engineering and design services, either in our own offices or at our clients' sites. Our clients include leading oil & gas industry contractors, major shipbuilders and large defence contractors as well as family-owned ship owners.
We cover most engineering disciplines (such as naval architecture, marine engineering, structural analyses, hydrodynamics, IT, electrical and instrumentation, propulsion systems, piping, accommodation, deck machinery, life saving, etc.). We have our own, internationally recognized hydrodynamic test and development facilities.
ICE is an independent, privately owned group of engineering companies that offers several benefits to its clients:
· Large capacity that enables even big multi-discipline projects to be executed quickly and professionally under one responsibility
· Professional project management using planning and ERP systems based on Primavera software.
· Quality systems certified by BV and DNV to ISO 9001:2000. ICE is a member of the European Co-operation for Maritime Research (ECMAR) and is recognized by the International Towing Tank Committee (ITTC)
· Substantial in-house, internationally recognised hydrodynamic test facilities that enables hull forms and propeller designs to be optimized without depending on access to third party towing tanks
· A seasoned management team with substantial international industry experience.